Oct 17 Charles Schwab Corp
* Charles Schwab Corp qtrly net revenue $1,914 million versus $1,597 million
* Charles Schwab Corp - at quarter-end client assets managed by Windhaven totaled $10.2 billion, down 21 pct from Q3 of 2015
* Charles Schwab Corp - new retail brokerage accounts for quarter totaled approximately 167,000, up 6 pct year-over-year
* Charles Schwab Corp - at quarter-end client assets managed by Thomaspartners totaled $9.2 billion, up 35 pct from Q3 of 2015
* Charles Schwab Corp - at quarter-end, total client assets $2.73 trillion, up 13 pct from prior year
* Qtrly earnings per share $0.35
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.33, revenue view $1.89 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Charles Schwab Corp says "we currently anticipate up to $4 billion more in bulk transfer activity through end of 2016"
* Moved about $3 billion onto bank's balance sheet during quarter, primarily in relation to money market fund reform changes
* Currently anticipate up to $4 billion more in bulk transfer onto bank's balance sheet through end of 2016
* Charles Schwab Corp - at quarter-end, active brokerage accounts were 10 million versus 9.7 million last year
* Q3 balance sheet growth also reflected impact of designating bank as primary sweep option for new accounts Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.