Oct 17 Rogers Communications Inc:
* Says expects full year capital spending to be lower than last year - Conference call
* Expects full-year 2016 capital expenditure of C$2.3 billion-C$2.4 billion
* Expects free cash flow growth of 1-3 percent for full-year
* Says working hard on the issue of timing for Joe Natale to join Rogers
* Rogers CFO on iPhone 7 volumes - "on par with what we would have seen in terms of last year's volumes, not necessarily with next phase of the device" Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.