Oct 18 United Continental Holdings Inc :
* United Continental Holdings - Q3 consolidated CASM, excluding special charges, third-party business expenses, fuel and profit sharing, up 3.4 percent
* United Continental Holdings Inc - during three months ended September 30, 2016, company recorded $61 million of special charges
* United Continental - special charges for payments to be made in conjunction with international association of machinists and aerospace workers and teamsters
* United Continental - sees Q4 consolidated PRASM (¢/ASM)
11.85 cents to 12.11 cents
* United Continental - sees Q4 consolidated CASM excluding fuel, profit sharing & third-party business expenses (¢/ASM) 10.19 cents to 10.29 cents Source text: (bit.ly/2dvVV4K) Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.