Oct 18 Oasis Petroleum Inc :
* Oasis Petroleum Inc - will pay to SM Energy a deposit of approximately $78.5 million contemporaneously with execution of purchase agreement - sec filing
* Oasis Petroleum - entered amendment to second amended and restated credit agreement in connection with scheduled redetermination of borrowing base
* Oasis Petroleum - following the redetermination, the borrowing base and elected commitments were reaffirmed at $1,150 million - sec filing
* Oasis Petroleum - next redetermination of the company's borrowing base is scheduled for April 1, 2017
* Oasis Petroleum-expects to partially fund purchase price with net proceeds from equity offering,remainder with revolving credit facility Source text for Eikon: [ID:bit.ly/2eMjWX7] Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.