Deutsche Bank said to lose as much as $60 mln over derivative trade- Bloomberg
June 27 Deutsche Bank is set to lose as much as $60 million over a trade linked to U.S. inflation, Bloomberg reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
Oct 18 CenterState Banks Inc -
* Q3 earnings per share $0.32
* CenterState banks Inc sees mid-single digit EPS accretion fully phased-in 2018 from deal to buy Platinum Bank Holding Co
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.31 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Qtrly net interest income $45.3 million versus $38.3 million
* Qtrly net interest margin decreased from 4.14% in 2Q16 to 4.12% in 3Q16 Source text: [bit.ly/2eMerHQ] Further company coverage:
BRASILIA, June 27 Brazilian President Michel Temer on Tuesday made a passionate defense against a corruption charge leveled at him by the public prosecutor, calling it a "fiction" that was an attack on his government and the entire nation.
* Indexes down: Dow 0.15 pct, S&P 0.40 pct, Nasdaq 1.04 pct (Updates to late afternoon)