Oct 18 Stewart Information Services Corp -
* Entered into an agreement with Starboard Value LP regarding composition of Stewart Board of Directors
* Stewart CEO Matthew Morris and new independent director, Clifford Press, will be appointed to board, effective immediately
* Morris and Press will replace Malcolm S. Morris, Stewart Morris, Jr., who have agreed to resign
* With addition of Mssrs. Morris, Press, 2 new independent board members, Stewart board will be comprised of nine directors
* Starboard has also agreed to certain customary standstill and voting provisions
* Has entered into a separate agreement with Foundation Asset Management, LP
* Pursuant to separate agreement, foundation agreed to abandon its consent solicitation seeking to call special meeting Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
One dead in ENI Congo oil platform fire
BRAZZAVILLE, Dec 3 One person was killed in a fire on an oil platform operated by ENI Congo off the coast of the Congo Republic city of Pointe-Noire, the government said.
Aixtron, Fujian to explore what is left of deal after U.S. veto
FRANKFURT, Dec 3 German semiconductor equipment maker Aixtron will explore with its Chinese suitor what can be salvaged of the planned takeover after a U.S. presidential order ruled the deal posed a national security risk, the company said on Saturday.