BRIEF-Seair announces default on senior debt
* Seair Inc - defaulted on terms of its senior debt senior debt and is currently in negotiations with its creditors to develop a restructuring plan
Oct 18 Assurant Inc
* Assurant Inc - announced preliminary q3 2016 consolidated net income in range of $127 million to $157 million
* Assurant Inc - sees FY 2016 net operating income to decline modestly from 2015
* Assurant Inc - in Q3 2015, there were no reportable catastrophe losses.
* Assurant Inc says preliminary Q3 2016 net operating income in range of $54 million to $66 million compared to $104 million in q3 2015
* Assurant Inc- Q3 2016 results declined year-over-year primarily due to $32 million to $34 million of after-tax reportable catastrophe losses
* Assurant Inc - sees 2016 assurant specialty property's net earned premiums and net operating income to decrease from 2015 levels
* Assurant-2016 overall results for assurant specialty property to reflect catastrophe losses including claims from hurricane matthew, a q4 catastrophe Source text (bit.ly/2ejl4Cs) Further company coverage:
* Sets regular quarterly dividend of $0.2425 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 24 Citigroup Inc on Friday said that U.S. government and regulatory agencies are investigating the bank's hiring practices.