BRIEF-Viacom Inc announces launch of Global Product Development Group
* Announced launch of Global Product Development Group Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Oct 18 Vantiv Inc
* Vantiv-Existing credit facilities of certain units of vantiv were amended pursuant to second amended and restated loan agreement, dated as of Oct. 14
* Vantiv-Second amended and restated loan agreement provides for senior secured credit facilities comprised of $765.0 million tranche b term loan maturing in oct 2023
* Vantiv inc- second amended and restated loan agreement provides for senior secured credit facilities comprised of a $2,469.375 million tranche a term loan
* Vantiv -amended agreement provides for senior secured credit facilities also comprised of $650 million maturing in october 2021 - sec filing Source text (bit.ly/2ef8hz9) Further company coverage:
April 25 Tensions between Elliott Management and specialty metals maker Arconic Inc escalated on Tuesday, as the hedge fund spurned a truce offered by the company and urged shareholders to elect all four of its director nominees.
BOSTON/DETROIT, April 25 Greenlight Capital, which has been pressuring General Motors Co to restructure its share class, said on Tuesday it believed the automaker's shareholders "will vote with their wallets" on the hedge fund's two-class stock proposal and slate of board nominees.