BRIEF-Esterline enters into an agreement with First Pacific and certain of its affiliates
Oct 18 Esterline Technologies Corp
* Says on Oct. 18, company entered into an agreement with First Pacific Advisors, Llc and certain of its affiliates - SEC filing
* Says Co agreed that board of directors of company will increase its size to ten directors
* Says board will also act to nominate new independent director for election
* Says First Pacific Advisors, Llc, certain of its affiliates beneficially own about 12.6 percent of common stock of Esterline Technologies
* Says Pacific Advisors to have right to submit potential candidates to nominating, corporate governance committee for election as director
* Says FPA will have right to submit potential candidates to nominating and corporate governance committee Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AT&T reaches deal to buy Time Warner for more than $80 billion -WSJ
Oct 22 AT&T Inc reached a deal to buy media company Time Warner Inc for more than $80 billion, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Trump vows to weaken U.S. media 'power structure' if elected
GETTSYBURG, Pa. , Oct 22 U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump promised on Saturday to foil a proposed deal for AT&T Inc to buy Time Warner Inc if he wins the Nov. 8 election, arguing it was an example of a "power structure" rigged against both him and voters.