Brazil's Cemig appoints Luiz Paroli Santos as CEO of subsidiary Light
SAO PAULO, June 27 The board of Brazil's utility Cia Energética de Minas Gerais nominated on Tuesday Luiz Paroli Santos as the new chief executive officer at subsidiary Light SA.
Nov 21 S&P Global Inc :
* S&P Global Platts - co, Intercontinental Exchange they have entered into a strategic agreement
* S&P Global Platts-will grant ICE exclusive rights to use platts' north american physical natural gas benchmarks
* S&P Global Platts- ICE data regarding physical natural gas transactions will be anonymized, included as inputs into physical market price assessment processes
* S&P Global platts- will grant ICE rights to use co's North American physical natural gas benchmarks in settling, clearing of derivatives contracts Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BUENOS AIRES, June 27 Argentina-based Pan American Energy will invest some $1.2 billion in the country this year, with a focus on development of hydrocarbons, a company spokesman said on Tuesday.
* Eldorado Gold Corp- Kisladag is now expected to produce approximately 38,400 ounces of gold in Q2 of 2017 and about 90,000 ounces of gold for first half of 2017