PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - Feb 24
Feb 24 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Nov 23 Deere & Co :
* 2016/17 projection for U.S. commodity prices for corn $3.30 per bushel
* 2016/17 projection for U.S. commodity prices for soybeans $9.20 per bushel
* Sees equipment operations FY 2017 capital expenditures of $600 million
* Sees FY 2017 net sales down about 1 percent
* Sees FY 2017 total U.S. farm cash receipts of $367.1 billion
* Sees Q1 net sales down about 4 percent
* Sees slow economic growth in EU, impacted by geopolitical risks in fiscal 2017
* Sees slower economic growth continuing in China in fiscal 2017 - conf. call slides
* Value of agricultural production expected to be stable in china in FY 2017 Source text (bit.ly/2fEKVAr) Further company coverage:
MEXICO CITY, Feb 23 Mexico on Thursday expressed "worry and irritation" about U.S. policies to two of President Donald Trump's top envoys, giving a chilly reply to the new administration's hard line on immigration, trade and security.
* Board approved changing common share dividend payments from quarterly basis to monthly basis