Brazil's Cemig appoints Luiz Paroli Santos as CEO of subsidiary Light
SAO PAULO, June 27 The board of Brazil's utility Cia Energética de Minas Gerais nominated on Tuesday Luiz Paroli Santos as the new chief executive officer at subsidiary Light SA.
Nov 23 Deere & Co :
* 2016/17 projection for U.S. commodity prices for corn $3.30 per bushel
* 2016/17 projection for U.S. commodity prices for soybeans $9.20 per bushel
* Sees equipment operations FY 2017 capital expenditures of $600 million
* Sees FY 2017 net sales down about 1 percent
* Sees FY 2017 total U.S. farm cash receipts of $367.1 billion
* Sees Q1 net sales down about 4 percent
* Sees slow economic growth in EU, impacted by geopolitical risks in fiscal 2017
* Sees slower economic growth continuing in China in fiscal 2017 - conf. call slides
* Value of agricultural production expected to be stable in china in FY 2017 Source text (bit.ly/2fEKVAr) Further company coverage:
BUENOS AIRES, June 27 Argentina-based Pan American Energy will invest some $1.2 billion in the country this year, with a focus on development of hydrocarbons, a company spokesman said on Tuesday.
* Eldorado Gold Corp- Kisladag is now expected to produce approximately 38,400 ounces of gold in Q2 of 2017 and about 90,000 ounces of gold for first half of 2017