BRIEF-Bank of Hawaii says Kent Lucien to be chief strategy officer
* Says Kent T. Lucien, vice chair, currently Bank of Hawaii's chief financial officer, will become chief strategy officer
Nov 23 Lonestar Resources Us Inc
* Lonestar Resources says on Nov 21, company identified a material weakness in its financial close process for nine months ended Sept 30, 2016 - SEC filing
* Lonestar Resources says material weakness resulted in error in proper classification of cash flows related to company's gain on disposal of bonds
* Lonestar Resources says will be filing an amended report on form 10-Q/A for fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says that Apple's claims are baseless Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 20 Apple Inc filed a $1 billion lawsuit against supplier Qualcomm Inc on Friday, days after the U.S. government accused the chip maker of resorting to anticompetitive tactics to maintain a monopoly over key semiconductors in mobile phones.