Nov 28 (Reuters) - BlackRock Strategist Richard Turnill
* Blackrock strategist richard turnill - "we see low risk of europe's populist parties winning power near term but expect them to stay on political radar screen"
* Blackrock's turnill - italy's referendum, presidential elections in austria, france should show whether populist parties are gaining greater sway
* Blackrock's turnill says a yes vote in italian referendum "could spark a brief relief rally in regional bonds and bank shares, in our view"
* Blackrock's turnill - "we expect investors to remain pessimistic on europe relative to upbeat u.s. Reflation prospects"
* Blackrock's turnill - we see a strong "no" vote at italian referendum delaying any fixes to country's sick banking system, emboldening populist parties
* Blackrock's turnill - "we are underweight european equities on concerns about the growth outlook"
* Blackrock's turnill says " we are neutral on european government bonds and favor investment-grade debt due to the ecb's ongoing purchases" Further company coverage: