President-Elect Trump to name Exxon CEO as secretary of state: NBC NEWS
WASHINGTON, Dec 10 U.S. President-elect Donald Trump is expected to name the chief executive of Exxon Mobil as the country's top diplomat, NBC News reported Saturday.
Nov 30 Csx Corp :
* CSX CFO updates fourth quarter EPS and volume expectations
* Recent operating property sale will now offset impact of a debt refinancing charge announced earlier in quarter
* Now expect Q4 EPS on a reported basis to be flat to slightly up, as macroeconomic headwinds impacting company's volume are moderating
* Through Q3, CSX has delivered about $550 million of cost savings
* Reinforced CSX's expectations for full-year 2016 efficiency savings of around $400 million
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.47, revenue view $2.81 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q4 total volume is now expected to decline in low-to-mid single digit range on a comparable 13-week basis Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, Dec 10 U.S. insurer Prudential Financial is investigating whether Wells Fargo employees signed up customers for its life insurance policies without their knowledge, a spokesman said on Saturday.