April 27 (Reuters) - Hess Corp
* Says believes could triple number of Bakken rigs to six over period of a year, if oil prices recover, and still maintain efficiencies
* Chief Executive John Hess says will reduce Bakken rig count to two in third quarter, from three today
* CEO says will add rigs in Bakken when oil price gets 'closer to $60 per barrel'
* CEO says released Utica rig in march
* CEO says no plans to resume Utica drilling for rest of year
* Expects second-quarter production of 320,000 to 325,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day
* Plans to drill 62 wells this year, down from 182 in 2015 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Ernest Scheyder)