UPDATE 9-Police consider manslaughter charges over London blaze as thousands evacuated
* Police fear death toll could rise above 79 (Updates number of people affected, adds political reaction)
Oct 7 PPG Industries Inc
* Sees Q3 2016 Reported Loss Per Share From Continuing Operations To Be In Range Of 74 Cents To 77 Cents
* Ppg Provides Update On Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results
* Sees Q3 2016 Adjusted Earnings Per Share $1.54 To $1.57 From Continuing Operations
* Sees Q3 2016 Sales About $3.8 Billion
* Q3 Earnings Per Share View $1.71 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Oard Of Directors Has Authorized A $2 Billion Share Repurchase Program.
* "We Are Reviewing Potential Actions To Reduce Our Overall Cost Structure"
* $2 Billion Share Repurchase Program In Addition To Company's Existing Share Repurchase Authorization Which Was Approved In 2014
* "We Are Disappointed With This Quarter's Eps Growth Rate As We Continue To Operate In A Sluggish Economic Environment"
* Expect Spending On Acquisitions, Share Repurchases For Combined Years 2015,2016 To Be At Top End Of Previousl Range Of $2 Billion - $2.5 Billion
* The Cost Actions Would Be In Addition To Restructuring Program Announced In 2015
* PPG Industries Inc Sees Q3 2016 Reported Loss Per Share From Continuing Operations To Be In Range Of 74 Cents To 77 Cents
* Q3 Earnings Per Share View $1.71, Revenue View $3.83 Billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 Brazil's top federal prosecutor will level corruption charges against President Michel Temer one at a time instead of making all the accusations at once, a strategy aimed at weakening his defense, a source with direct knowledge of the process told Reuters on Friday.
WASHINGTON/MOSCOW, June 23 Western technology companies, including Cisco, IBM and SAP , are acceding to demands by Moscow for access to closely guarded product security secrets, at a time when Russia has been accused of a growing number of cyber attacks on the West, a Reuters investigation has found.