Loeb's Third Point hedge fund targeting Nestle for strategic changes- Bloomberg
June 25 Nestle SA, is being targeted by activist investor Daniel Loeb's hedge fund Third Point LLC, Bloomberg reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
March 15 Dufry AG:
* FY turnover grew by 27.5 percent and reached 7,829.1 million Swiss francs ($7.76 billion) and EBITDA grew by 29.2 percent and stood at 935.1 million francs
* Organic growth improved along 2016, especially in
* the second half of the year; organic growth turned positive in the third quarter and posted 5.6 percent in the fourth quarter of 2016; FY organic growth of + 1.0 percent
* Gross profit grew by 28.2 percent and reached 4,584.1 million francs in 2016 versus 3,574.7 million francs in 2015
* Net earnings improved by 82.7 million francs and reached 45.8 million francs in 2016 compared to –36.9 million francs seen in 2015
Source text - bit.ly/2mHUZNx
Further company coverage: ($1 = 1.0094 Swiss francs) (Gdynia Newsroom)
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 25 Although there is no Italian America's Cup team in Bermuda after Luna Rossa withdrew in anger over a rule change, Italy is having an impact on the final and could influence the cup's future.
FRANKFURT, June 23 Germany's Merck KGaA has won a key recommendation to become a late entrant to the market for oral multiple sclerosis (MS) drugs in Europe, six years after its first attempt to launch the cladribine pill failed.