BRIEF-SDX Energy says proposed acquisition of producing assets in Egypt, Morocco
* proposed acquisition of producing assets in Egypt, Morocco - accelerated bookbuild to raise approximately $40 million
Sept 29 Lowell Copper (Not "Anthem United Inc")
* Lowell Copper, Gold Mountain Mining and Anthem United announce shareholder approval of proposed business combination
* Closing of transaction is expected to occur on or about October 6, 2016
* Application to Supreme Court of British Columbia for final order approving plan of arrangement to complete transaction on October 5 Source text for Eikon:
Jan 24 Peabody Energy Corp, the world's largest private sector coal producer, stood by its current bankruptcy exit plan on Tuesday, saying in court papers that no alternative proposal satisfies its reorganization goals.
* INCREASES REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND BY 3 PERCENT TO $0.61 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: