PRESS DIGEST- Canada- Feb 24
Feb 24 The following are the top stories from selected Canadian newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Sept 29 Calamp Corp
* Calamp reports fiscal 2017 second quarter financial results
* Q2 GAAP earnings per share $0.01
* Q2 revenue $90.5 million versus I/B/E/S view $92.3 million
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.27 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q2 adjusted non-GAAP earnings per share $0.27
* Sees Q3 2017 revenue $81 million to $87 million
* Sees Q3 2017 GAAP earnings per share in the range of loss of $0.02 to earnings of $0.02
* Sees Q3 2017 non-GAAP earnings per share $0.24 to $0.30
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.31, revenue view $95.0 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* "Expects its core business to steadily strengthen through balance of this year, with momentum building into fiscal 2018" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Feb 24 Investment consultants Mercer , Aon Hewitt and Willis Towers Watson said they had banded together to propose market changes that help them avoid a competition review by Britain's regulator, but released no details.
Feb 24 U.S. mining giant Freeport-McMoRan Inc warned this week that it could take the Indonesian government to arbitration and seek damages over a contractual dispute that has halted operations at the world's second-biggest copper mine.