Sept 29 Och-Ziff Capital Management Group Llc
* Och-Ziff Capital Management -Entered securities purchase agreement with certain Executive Managing Directors, including Daniel Och of Och-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC
* Och-Ziff Capital Management says Daniel S. Och will purchase up to approximately $349 million of preferred units
* Och-Ziff Capital Management - Executive Managing Directors excluding Daniel S. Och will purchase up to about $51 million of the preferred units
* Och-Ziff Capital Management - Preferred units will be a new class of non-voting preferred equity interests in operating group entities
* Och-Ziff Capital Management -Preferred units will have an aggregate liquidation preference of $1,000, plus accrued and unpaid distributions Source - bit.ly/2dybjj9 Further company coverage:
One dead in ENI Congo oil platform fire
BRAZZAVILLE, Dec 3 One person was killed in a fire on an oil platform operated by ENI Congo off the coast of the Congo Republic city of Pointe-Noire, the government said.
Aixtron, Fujian to explore what is left of deal after U.S. veto
FRANKFURT, Dec 3 German semiconductor equipment maker Aixtron will explore with its Chinese suitor what can be salvaged of the planned takeover after a U.S. presidential order ruled the deal posed a national security risk, the company said on Saturday.