BA cancels flights from London's Heathrow, Gatwick after IT outage
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.
Oct 10 Implant Sciences Corp:
* L-3 agrees to acquire implant sciences explosives trace detection assets
* deal for $117.5 million in cash
* IMSC and its subsidiaries on Monday filed voluntary petitions under Chapter 11 of US Bankruptcy code
* IMSC has obtained commitments for debtor-in-possession financing of approximately $5.7 million
* intends to use cash from sale of explosives trace detection asset to pay creditors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.
May 26 Hackers used malware to steal customer payment data from most of Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc's restaurants over a span of three weeks, the company said on Friday, adding to woes at the chain whose sales had just started recovering from a string of food safety lapses in 2015.