UPDATE 1-Ford recalls 15,600 cars in South Africa over fire risk
JOHANNESBURG, June 23 Ford Motor Co is recalling nearly 16,000 Ikon and Figo models in South Africa due to a potential fire risk, it said on Friday.
Nov 22 George Weston Ltd:
* George Weston Limited reports 2016 third quarter results
* Q3 adjusted earnings per share C $2.06
* Q3 earnings per share C $1.97
* Qtrly sales $14,605 million versus $14,386 million
* Now expects to make capital investments in Weston foods of approximately $210 million in 2016 compared to $275 million previously stated
* Weston foods took restructuring charges in quarter relating to plans to close manufacturing facilities in Canada and U.S.
* Weston foods sees increase in adjusted EBITDA in 2016 when compared to 2015
* Loblaw expects to deliver positive same-store sales and stable gross margin in its retail segment for 2016
* Q3 revenue view C $14.64 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* For 2016, Loblaw expects to invest approximately $1.3 billion in capital expenditures including $1.0 billion in its retail segment Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* S.Korea's Moon says engagement must be backed by strong defense
LONDON, June 23 World stocks were poised to eke out slim gains for the week on Friday as a tentative recovery in oil prices spurred investors to hunt for bargains in the beaten-down energy sector and helped commodity-related currencies gain against the dollar.