Nov 25 Canada Post Corp:
* Net financial impact of labour uncertainty is estimated at $100 million for Q3 in Canada Post segment
* Canada Post segment records $60 million loss before tax in third quarter
* Reports Canada Post segment's loss before tax in Q3 of $60-million compared to a loss before tax of $13 million
* Labour uncertainty in Q3 meant that volumes in parcels line of business declined for first time since Q1 of 2014
* Canada Post Group of companies reported a loss before tax of $25 million in Q3, compared to a profit before tax of $10 million
* Says in Q3, transaction mail volumes decreased by 120 million pieces or 13.8 per cent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
One dead in ENI Congo oil platform fire
BRAZZAVILLE, Dec 3 One person was killed in a fire on an oil platform operated by ENI Congo off the coast of the Congo Republic city of Pointe-Noire, the government said.
Aixtron, Fujian to explore what is left of deal after U.S. veto
FRANKFURT, Dec 3 German semiconductor equipment maker Aixtron will explore with its Chinese suitor what can be salvaged of the planned takeover after a U.S. presidential order ruled the deal posed a national security risk, the company said on Saturday.