BRIEF-Deutsche Bank said to face possible $60 mln derivative loss-Bloomberg,citing sources
* Deutsche Bank said to face possible $60 million derivative loss- Bloomberg,citing sources Source https://bloom.bg/2se2XDX
Nov 22 Boeing Co
* Canada says launching open and transparent competition to replace CF-18 aircraft
* Canada defence minister: will stay a member of international consortium developing Lockheed Martin's F-35
* Canada defence minister: new fleet of jets expected to be fully operational by late 2020s
* Canada defence minister: we need additional planes in the interim period as soon as possible
* Canada procurement minister: anyone that meets criteria of fighter jet competition will be able to enter
* Canada procurement minister won't discuss cost of interim fleet, says clearly Boeing has a plane that's of interest of us
* Canada defence minister: confident that Super Hornet meets requirements
* Canada procurement minister: says not stacking deck in Boeing's favor in future fighter jet competition
* Canada procurement minister: the more competitors we have, the better for Canada
* Canada defence minister: NORAD interoperability is extremely important when choosing an interim fighter jet
* Canada defence minister: process for full open fighter jet competition will take five years Further company coverage: (Reporting By Leah Schnurr)
TORONTO, June 27 Royal Bank of Canada on Tuesday agreed to pay C$21.8 million ($16.5 million) in compensation to clients who were charged excess fees for mutual fund products and fee-based accounts.
NEW YORK, June 27 A Florida man was sentenced on Tuesday to 5-1/2 years in prison after pleading guilty to operating an illegal bitcoin exchange suspected of laundering money for hackers and linked to a data breach at JPMorgan Chase & Co.