April 27 (Reuters) - Central European Media Enterprises
* co-CEO Michael Del Nin, on conference call, says targeting free cash flow in 2016 to be break-even
* "As we aim to use free cash flow to reduce our debt we are targeting free cash flow for the full year to be approximately break-even."
* CME said earlier it expected unlevered free cash flow of $85 million to $95 million at actual rates in 2016
* Del Nin says anticipates OIBDA margin in 2016 will exceed 20 percent margin in 2015
* says expects interest expense in Q2 will be $20 million lower than in Q1
* says cash interest payments will be higher this year
* says expects another strong year of earnings improvement in 2016 Further company coverage: