Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on April 25
ZURICH, April 25 The following are some of the main factors expected to affect Swiss stocks on Tuesday:
Oct 12 Central European Media Enterprises Ltd
* Czech unit sales executive says expects 2017 ad prices to rise 4 percent in Czech Republic -MediaGuru.cz
* Jan Vlcek, sales director of Nova Group, tells MediaGuru.cz basic volume price list will go up by 3 percent, adjusting some coefficients which will result in additional 1 percent increase of the price according to projection
* "This is a very conservative approach on our part, considering that market demand has exceeded its capacity potential in some periods of this year," he says referring to price list
* "We see that the market is oversold. This year, significantly more GRPs have been sold on the whole market than last year. The best way how to respond is to reflect this situation in the price."
* "The fundamental structure of our sales policy remains unchanged; we only introduced some minor adjustments concerning, for example, seasonal coefficients... For March, August and the first part of December we are raising the price by 5 percentage points. The other coefficients do not change." Further company coverage:
TOKYO, April 25 Japan's Toshiba Corp will start taking bids for Landis+Gyr, its Swiss smart meter unit, as early as June, Kyodo news agency reported on Tuesday.
April 25 A shareholder vote scheduled for Tuesday could throw Wells Fargo & Co's leadership into question if many directors, criticized for their slow response to the bank's phony-account scandal, fail to win solid majorities.