JERUSALEM, March 8 (Reuters) -
* Partner Communications, Israel's second-largest mobile phone operator, said on Wednesday David Mizrahi will take over as chief financial officer on April 2.
* Mizrahi will replace Ziv Leitman, who said in January he would step down as CFO after Partner reports fourth-quarter financial results.
* Partner is scheduled to publish its results on March 30. (Reporting by Steven Scheer)
BRIEF-JCDecaux and América Móvil to create a joint venture in Mexico
* JCDECAUX AND AMÉRICA MÓVIL TO CREATE A JOINT VENTURE BY MERGING THEIR OOH BUSINESSES IN MEXICO
GLOBAL MARKETS-Japanese stocks edge towards 2-yr high, dollar firms before Yellen
* Spreadbetters expect European stocks to open slightly higher