LISBON, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Following are some of the main stories in Portuguese newspapers on Thursday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Revenue service sets ups special teams to monitor taxes paid by highest earners, follows British and Australian model (Diario Economico)
* Zurich Flughaffen allies with Global Infrastructure Partners and Brazil's CCR in race to buy airport company ANA (Diario Economico)
* Revenue service to hire 1,000 inspectors to combat tax-dodging (Diario de Noticias)
* Portugal risks losing 5 billion euros in EU cohesion funds due to budget cuts (Publico)
* Portugal vows to block EU budget as it needs funding from Brussels to reform state structures (Negocios)