Oct 5 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Twitter Inc is expected to field bids this week and Salesforce.com Inc's Chief Executive Marc Benioff has been building a case to buy the company. on.wsj.com/2cRXlTs
- Anti-tobacco groups filed a lawsuit against the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to push the agency to try again to require graphic warning labels on cigarettes. on.wsj.com/2cRWWk1
- Money manager BlackRock Inc is cutting fees at more than a dozen exchange-traded funds, affecting 15 ETFs within its iShares business. on.wsj.com/2cRXZ3z
- Japan-based casualty insurer Sompo Holdings Inc plans to buy property and casualty insurance provider Endurance Specialty Holdings Ltd for about $6.5 billion. on.wsj.com/2cRWUsk
- Johnson & Johnson warned diabetes patients and doctors that one of its insulin pumps might be vulnerable to cyber hacking. on.wsj.com/2cRZ634 (Compiled by Abinaya Vijayaraghavan in Bengaluru)