BRIEF-Bioanalytical systems inc says entered into credit agreement with First Internet Bank Of Indiana - SEC filing
* Bioanalytical Systems Inc - entered into a credit agreement with first internet bank of indiana - sec filing
June 1 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- U.S. President Donald Trump said he would make an announcement Thursday on the Paris climate treaty, with three White House officials saying he is expected to withdraw from the accord, although they cautioned that the situation may yet change. on.wsj.com/2rU7quK
- Ohio filed a suit against five drug companies, alleging they fueled the opioid addiction crisis by misrepresenting the addictive risks of their painkillers. on.wsj.com/2qGpmo7
- Former FBI Director James Comey is expected to testify as early as next week before a Senate committee that President Donald Trump asked him to back off the investigation of former national security adviser Michael Flynn, according to a person familiar with the matter. on.wsj.com/2qBFwQf
- Japanese investment bank Nomura Securities bought about $100 million worth of Venezuelan government bonds last week as part of the same transaction that has landed Goldman Sachs Group Inc in the thick of a political controversy. on.wsj.com/2qCP3Xu
- The Trump administration ordered a review of oil reserves and production on Alaska's vast public lands, an early step in potentially opening more areas of the state to drilling- including the now-protected Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. on.wsj.com/2spJY52
(Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom)
BASEL, June 27 Switzerland's Syngenta, the crop protection company acquired by ChemChina, has vowed to bulk up its seeds business and join the chase for assets rival Bayer must sell to gain regulatory approval for its takeover of Monsanto.
* Market sceptical of Fed's hawkish message * Yellen, Harker due to speak in London on Tuesday * Platinum recovers from six-week lows reached on Monday (Recasts, updates prices, adds details) By Maytaal Angel LONDON, June 27 Gold rose on Tuesday after hitting a six-week low in the previous session as bargain hunting set in and the dollar slid sharply before speeches by U.S. Federal Reserve officials. Fed officials have signalled that they plan to continue on