Brazil's Cemig appoints Luiz Paroli Santos as CEO of subsidiary Light
SAO PAULO, June 27 The board of Brazil's utility Cia Energética de Minas Gerais nominated on Tuesday Luiz Paroli Santos as the new chief executive officer at subsidiary Light SA.
April 26 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- An African-American on-air host for Fox News has joined a group of current and former employees suing the cable channel and some of its senior executives for alleged racial discrimination. on.wsj.com/2q5rycu
- Yahoo Inc Chief Executive Marissa Mayer is set to reap some $187 million from her shareholdings as a result of the internet company's sale of its core business to Verizon Communications Inc according to securities filings. on.wsj.com/2q5gQm2
- Express Scripts Holding Co, the largest administrator of prescription-drug benefits in the U.S., is facing an identity crisis as it grapples with replacing $17.1 billion in annual revenue following the loss of its biggest customer, health-insurer Anthem Inc. on.wsj.com/2q5i8hd
- Uber Technologies Inc on Tuesday detailed ambitious plans to take to the skies with flying cars, as the ride-hailing company is reeling from a series of controversies including a lawsuit that could impede its crucial self-driving vehicle initiative. on.wsj.com/2q5idl1 (Compiled by Abinaya Vijayaraghavan in Bengaluru)
BUENOS AIRES, June 27 Argentina-based Pan American Energy will invest some $1.2 billion in the country this year, with a focus on development of hydrocarbons, a company spokesman said on Tuesday.
* Eldorado Gold Corp- Kisladag is now expected to produce approximately 38,400 ounces of gold in Q2 of 2017 and about 90,000 ounces of gold for first half of 2017