BRIEF-Deutsche Bank said to face possible $60 mln derivative loss-Bloomberg,citing sources
* Deutsche Bank said to face possible $60 million derivative loss- Bloomberg,citing sources Source https://bloom.bg/2se2XDX
April 27 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- A new report by United Continental Holdings Inc has concluded that a litany of failures in customer service, training and technology contributed to the forcible removal of a paying passenger earlier this month. on.wsj.com/2qabENW
- The Trump administration said it was no longer considering pulling out of the North American Free Trade Agreement, following a day of intense lobbying from business leaders and lawmakers who rallied to quash internal White House discussion of the prospect. on.wsj.com/2q9ZHYC
- Barnes & Noble Inc named Demos Parneros as its new chief executive, making him the fifth leader in four years to be tasked with turning around the bookseller's fortunes. on.wsj.com/2qalPC2
- House Republicans are moving closer to agreement on a healthcare overhaul but now face the task of persuading centrists in the party to agree to provisions that could raise costs for many people with pre-existing conditions. on.wsj.com/2qa5Owd
- United Airlines chief executive Oscar Munoz told four members of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation in a letter it released late Wednesday how it historically handled overbooked flights. The committee is probing the incident and sent questions to United and Chicago's Aviation Department. on.wsj.com/2qadsXi (Compiled by Shalini Nagarajan in Bengaluru)
TORONTO, June 27 Royal Bank of Canada on Tuesday agreed to pay C$21.8 million ($16.5 million) in compensation to clients who were charged excess fees for mutual fund products and fee-based accounts.
NEW YORK, June 27 A Florida man was sentenced on Tuesday to 5-1/2 years in prison after pleading guilty to operating an illegal bitcoin exchange suspected of laundering money for hackers and linked to a data breach at JPMorgan Chase & Co.