TEL AVIV, April 27 (Reuters) -
* Israeli real estate developer Gazit-Globe said on Thursday its wholly owned subsidiary Gazit Brasil bought the remaining 30 percent stake it didn't own in the Extra Itaim property in Sao Paulo for 94 million reais ($30 million).
* Extra Itaim is located on one of the main avenues of Sao Paulo's new financial centre.
* The property is leased to Extra Hypermarket from the Casino Group.
* "The consolidation of ownership in this prime real estate block ... presents significant upside potential," Gazit Brasil CEO Mia Stark said.
* ($1 = 3.1722 reais) (Reporting by Tova Cohen)
Allianz expects loss of around $224 million from sale of OLB
FRANKFURT, June 25 German insurer Allianz expects to book a loss of around 200 million euros ($224 million) from the sale of private bank Oldenburgische Landesbank to U.S. private equity firm Apollo, it said on Sunday.
BRIEF-Vapiano SE determines number of shares for capital increase
* Vapiano SE determines number of shares for capital increase