Reuters logo
Anthem expects $4 billion in savings with pharmacy deal
2017年10月18日 / 下午1点35分 / 1 个月前

Anthem expects $4 billion in savings with pharmacy deal

NEW YORK, Oct 18 (Reuters) - U.S. health insurer Anthem Inc expects $4 billion in savings starting in 2021 from its plan to end its current pharmacy contract and start managing those benefits itself, executives said on Wednesday in a conference call with investors.

The executives said that 80 percent of the savings would be returned to customers in terms of affordability and the other 20 percent, or about $2 per share, would be reflected in its profits starting in 2021. (Reporting by Caroline Humer; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)

我们的标准:汤森路透“信任原则”
0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below