Nov 6 (Reuters) - Blackrock Inc
* Blackrock’s strategist Richard Turnill says we see a modestly higher U.S. dollar ahead
* Blackrock's Turnill says see stronger U.S. dollar as Fed normalizes ahead of its developed market peers & U.S. economic growth shows upside potential
* Blackrock's Turnill says commodities have rallied, emerging market equities outperformed developed market counterparts over past month despite stronger usd
* Blackrock's Turnill says "believe a modestly higher usd ahead supports the case for favoring eurozone and Japanese equities"
* Blackrock's Turnill says "within currencies, we favor the usd to the Euro and Yen amid monetary policy divergence"
* Blackrock's Turnill says see EM equities able to withstand a modestly higher USD amid improving economic conditions, earnings growth, investor sentiment
* Blackrock's Turnill says we see a stronger usd versus the euro and yen supporting equities in the Eurozone and Japan
* Blackrock's Turnill says deficit-financed tax cuts could boost U.S. treasury issuance & growth, leading to higher interest rates, rapid dollar rise Source text : [ID:bit.ly/2ya68M8] Further company coverage: