Nov 20 (Reuters) - BlackRock Inc strategist Richard Turnill:
* BlackRock Inc strategist Richard Turnill says "we expect the recent strength in oil prices to moderate over the near term"
* BlackRock's Turnill says "we could see limited upward price movement if OPEC proceeds with extension of oil production cuts as expected"
* BlackRock's Turnill says "we see reasons to believe price gains will moderate even with an OPEC extension"
* BlackRock's Turnill-"heightened tensions" in Middle East between Saudi Arabia, Iran & greater-than-expected oil demand could push up prices over near term
* BlackRock's Turnill says "we prefer tech and financials in equities, but are finding more opportunities within the energy sector"
* BlackRock's Turnill - "we are neutral toward high yield energy bonds and prefer the exploration companies relative to service companies in this space" Further company coverage: