Oct 5 (Reuters) - Cato Corp:
* Cato reports september same-store sales down 11%
* Cato - September sales fell 8 percent to $69.8 million
* Cato - September same store sales fell 11 percent
* Cato - negative sales trends continue to put severe pressure on merchandise margins, profitability as co continues to work through merchandise missteps
* Cato Corp - expect full year earnings to be "significantly" below last year
* Cato Corp - "expect full year earnings to be significantly below last year"
* Cato Corp says it is taking longer to work through merchandise missteps issues than expected Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: