Sept 6 (Reuters) - Devon Energy Corp
* Devon energy provides preliminary update regarding impact of Hurricane Harvey
* Devon Energy Corp - company has restarted drilling operations and expects to have vast majority of its affected production online by end of week.
* Devon Energy Corp - post-storm inspections indicated that devon's producing assets and facilities sustained only minimal damage
* Devon Energy - in preparation for hurricane harvey, temporarily ceased drilling, well-completion activity shut-in production across entire eagle ford position
* Devon Energy Corp - expects to have vast majority of its affected production from hurricane harvey to be online by end of week Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: