Oct 26 (Reuters) - Dunkin' Brands Group Inc
* CEO- all day traffic decelerated from Q2 driven by declines in afternoon daypart, but morning traffic is in line with Q2
* CEO- On-the-go orders, mobile orders reached 3 pct of total transactions during the quarter
* CEO- many of our urban and high-volume locations are seeing nearly 20 percent of their transactions go through mobile ordering.
* CEO- our new expected range for Dunkin' U.S. is 300 to 320 net new restaurants due entirely to the hurricane impact
* CEO- we had double-digit comp store sales growth in Saudi Arabia, the Philippines and Chile, all priority markets
* CEO- for Baskin International, it was a tough quarter from comp standpoint with Korea, Japan and the Middle East seeing comp declines. Further company coverage: