Sept 11 (Reuters) - Eldorado Gold Corp
* Eldorado Gold announces amended investment plans in Greece
* Announces plans to suspend investment at its operating mines, development projects and exploration assets in Greece
* Eldorado & its board have decided no additional investment will be made into Kassandra mines
* Co estimates a total of US$30 million will be spent to prepare for care and maintenance activities.
* Company is also awaiting additional detail from Greek government regarding pending arbitration process
* Delays continue in issuing routine permits and licences for construction and development of Skouries and Olympias projects in northern Greece Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: