Oct 12 (Reuters) - Exactech Inc
* Exactech comments on impact of Hurricanes Irma and Harvey; adjusts Q3 earnings guidance and announces Q3 earnings call
* Sees Q3 earnings per share $0.19 to $0.21
* Says "storms caused our surgeon customers in affected states to postpone scheduled surgeries, directly affecting our Q3 revenue stream"
* Estimated U.S. revenue impact of two hurricanes was approximately $1.2 million to sales in Q3
* Due to hurricane preparation procedures at Gainesville, Sarasota locations, manufacturing, shipping operations lost 2 days of operating capacity
* Adjusting Q3 EPS guidance to $0.19-$0.21 per share, reduction of about $0.04 per share from previously issued guidance of $0.23-$0.25/share
* Now expect to report approximately $61.4mm in worldwide revenue for Q3 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: