Sept 8 (Reuters) - Garmin Ltd
* Garmin announces verdict in another Navico patent lawsuit
* Garmin Ltd - jury found that Garmin had "willfully infringed" two Navico "downscan" patents and awarded damages in amount of $38 million
* Garmin Ltd - "court awarded judgment in favor of Garmin on a false advertising claim filed by Navico"
* Garmin Ltd - jury verdict in patent lawsuit brought by navico has no impact on Garmin's dealers and customers
* Garmin Ltd says "disagree" with verdict on patents and will appeal related to Navico patent lawsuit Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: