Aug 8 (Reuters) - Godaddy Inc
* GoDaddy reports continued strong growth in second quarter
* Sees Q3 2017 revenue $577 million to $582 million
* Q2 revenue $557.8 million versus I/B/E/S view $551.3 million
* Sees FY 2017 revenue up about 20 percent
* Sees FY 2017 revenue $2.215 billion to $2.225 billion
* Qtrly total bookings of $667.5 million, up 23.9 percent year over year, or 25.8 percent on a constant currency basis.
* Qtrly average revenue per user (ARPU) of $129, up 2.8 percent year over year, and organic ARPU of $132, up 5.9 percent year over year.
* Says for full year 2017, GoDaddy raised its unlevered free cash flow expectations to a range of $475 to $485 million
* Qtrly earnings per share $0.10
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.01, revenue view $551.3 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q3 revenue view $575.3 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* FY2017 revenue view $2.21 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: