Sept 7 (Reuters) - GoPro Inc:
* GoPro expects third-quarter 2017 revenue and gross margin will be at the high-end of guidance
* GoPro - revenue and gross margin for Q3 of 2017 are both expected to be at high end of previously announced respective ranges of between $290-$310 million and 36-38 percent.
* GoPro Inc - HERO6 and Fusion cameras are tracking for launch in 2017
* GoPro Inc - also forecasts Q3 to be profitable on a non-GAAP basis, though not profitable on a gaap basis.
* GoPro Inc - "consumer demand for GoPro products is strong"
* Q3 earnings per share view $-0.05, revenue view $304.0 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: