Nov 9 (Reuters) - James Hardie Industries Plc:
* HY net profit attributable to shareholders $123.8 million, down 14 percent
* Group net sales of $525.8 million for quarter and $1,033.5 million for half year, an increase of 6% in both periods
* FY2018 first half ordinary dividend of US10.0 cents per security is payable to CUFS holders on 23 Feb 2018
* Expect to see steady growth in us housing market in fiscal year 2018
* "Expect north America fiber cement segment EBIT margin to be in our stated target range of 20% to 25% for fiscal year 2018"
* "Management expects full year adjusted net operating profit to be between US$245 million and US$275 million"
* Qtrly group adjusted net operating profit of US$73.9 million, down 1 pct p-c-p
* All figures in US$ Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: