Oct 24 (Reuters) - McDonald's
* On conf call- beginning in 2019, once we've lapped completion of major refranchising transactions, expect to return to revenue growth
* Received cash proceeds of about $1.6 billion from China, Hong Kong franchising deal, plan to use proceeds to repurchase shares
* Franchise margins will now comprise more than 80% of our total restaurant margin dollars going forward
* Q3 and 4Q G&A are higher than Q1 and Q2 this year, primarily due to higher technology spending and higher spend in the u.s.
* Through partnership with Uber Eats, now offer delivery 3,700 restaurants and are on track to reach 5,000 restaurants by year-end
* Operating income will be down in near term due to franchising
* Mcdelivery is profitable, incremental business
* US president - "going to see us next year being really fully competitive with our nearest competitors with the value program "
* US president - value program is going to be focused on $1, $2 and $3 price points Further company coverage: ( Bangalore.email@example.com )