Reuters logo
BRIEF-‍Moog Inc and Sia Engineering Company announced formation of a JV, Moog Aircraft Services Asia​
2017年10月3日 / 晚上10点36分 / 21 天内

BRIEF-‍Moog Inc and Sia Engineering Company announced formation of a JV, Moog Aircraft Services Asia​

Oct 3 (Reuters) - Moog Inc

* Says ‍Moog Inc and Sia Engineering Company announced formation of a joint venture company, Moog Aircraft Services Asia​

* Says Mmoog holds a 51% equity stake in company and SIAEC holds remaining 49%​

* Says ‍operation will reside in a new facility in Singapore​ Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:

我们的标准:汤森路透“信任原则”
0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below