Oct 4 (Reuters) - Pepsico Inc
* CEO on conf call- there was a marked slowdown in the c store channel in Q3
* CEO on conf call- Gatorade, which accounts for approximately 1/5 of our Q3 volume , declined
* CEO - drove 6% net revenue growth for cheetos brand in q3 with new products, such as Cheetos, Jalapeño Cheetos and our Simply line and Mac And Cheetos
* CEO - in Latin America, continue to see very challenging macroeconomic conditions and geopolitical instability, which dampened consumer spending
* This year, our e-commerce retail sales are projected to be up 80% in the United States and nearly double in China
* CEO - "when you start getting into this competitive battle of more and more promotions, we've been there, done that, i don't think that is a way to create long term strong businesses."
* CEO - " ownership of the bottling business is going to make a huge difference" Further company coverage: (Reporting by Sruthi Ramakrishnan)