Sept 11 (Reuters) - Pfizer Inc:
* Pfizer Inc - results indicated a numerical improvement in OS for patients treated with first-line xalkori compared with chemotherapy
* Pfizer presents overall survival data of xalkori in patients with ALK-positive advanced non-small cell lung cancer
* Pfizer Inc - after a median follow-up of 46 months, median OS for patients randomized to xalkori was not reached
* Pfizer Inc - the difference of the numerical improvement "did not quite achieve statistical significance "
* Pfizer - 84 percent of patients initially randomized to chemotherapy received xalkori after they progressed, this likely affected overall survival results Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: