Aug 9 (Reuters) - Prothena Corporation Plc-
* Prothena reports second quarter 2017 financial results and provides research and development update
* Q2 loss per share $0.46
* Q2 revenue $26.8 million
* Q2 revenue view $15.1 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q2 earnings per share view $-0.88 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Prothena Corporation Plc - as of june 30, 2017, prothena had $475.8 million in cash, cash equivalents and restricted cash and no debt.
* Prothena Corporation Plc - expects full year 2017 net cash burn from operating and investing activities to be $160 to $170 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: